Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MUST READ] Avoid the Ban
[size=small][b]NOTICE:[/b] [i]Users not using incognito that are from "LHS" or "Lowell High School" get banned for a week until changed.[/i]

[b]REASON:[/b] [i]When users not using incognito it shows up in their browser history which also may show up for admins/mods going through data. Further so the site gets blocked for that reason since we're not ALLOWED to watch movies, play games or any such on our school computers. I DO NOT want this website getting blocked so PLEASE always use incognito! If you're not using incognito please delete your browser history.[/i][/size]

[b]Want to use incognito and not get banned?
[/b]
[u][i]Follow these steps below:
[/i][/u][list=1][*]Open up "Google Chrome"
[*]Head to the "File" drop down bar at the top. Click on it.
[*]Head down to "New Incognito Window" and click on it.
[*]BAM! You're set to go! Anything you visit will not be reported to admins database.
[/list]

Thank you for viewing this thread guys Smile You may receive General Support here!
[align=center][b][i]Exclusive Access[/i][/b] [i][b]Head Developer[/b][/i] & [i][b]Administrator[/b][/i]
[color=#C71585]Come As Guest. Stay As Family[/color]
Spoiler:
Founder of Nezy & Exclusive Access © 2013-2014
Forum Staff Team
[/align]
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]NOTICE![/color][/size]

All users that has previously been banned for X reason, may get added to the bad sport usergroup. For keep track of it. After 1-2 weeks depending on rule violation the user may get removed from bad sport again.
[align=center][Image: http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoalu28244.png]
[i][b]Exclusive Access Web Developer[/b][/i]
Background
Spoiler:
Hello. My name is Grifinger. I joined Exclusive Access 03/19/2014. I'm currently occupied as a developer of the exclusive access web. I'm a friendly person, feel free to chat with me I generally love general discussion, and love to make a bit of fun out of most things Smile
[Signature By: Crystal]
[/align]

I know my school, I know how they run. Your school may be different.
[align=center][b][i]Exclusive Access[/i][/b] [i][b]Head Developer[/b][/i] & [i][b]Administrator[/b][/i]
[color=#C71585]Come As Guest. Stay As Family[/color]
Spoiler:
Founder of Nezy & Exclusive Access © 2013-2014
Forum Staff Team
[/align]